CLASSICAL MASTERPIECES - SCHUMANN, RAVEL, RACHMANINOFF, BACH
CHRISTOPHER DUIGAN (PIANO)
For a classical piano recital of masterworks in Music Revival's 20th year, Steinway pianist Christopher Duigan plays an engaging programme of varied masterpieces. These iconic compositions are pillars of the classical repertoire and Duigan brings his own unique view on these compositions to the fore. Principal works performance include Robert Schumann's 'Kreisleriana', one of composers most enigmatic and fleeting compositions, and Maurice Ravel's 'Miroirs' - a set of five pieces that explore the layered sonority and colour of the piano. JS Bach's 'Jesu, Joy of Mans Desiring' and 'Sheep May Safely Graze' together with music by Sergei Rachmaninoff complete the programme.
FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 'CASA MEXICANA' - 35 Montgomery Drive, Athlone - PIETERMARITZBURG
R200 including dinner from 6:30 pm
Booking is essential: email@example.com or MUSIC REVIVAL 083 417 4473 (sms) or WhatsApp
• Tickets are R200 including a light meal on offer from 6:30 pm
• Dinner guests should please bring their own wine.
• The venue opens 6:30 pm on Friday and Saturday .
• Bookings of 4 or more have a reserved or join other guests at one of the communal tables.
• For those who wish to attend the concert only the ticket is R120 (including refreshments) with music starting at approx. 7:45 pm.
• Please include your contact numbers in all email and telephone booking